Thursday, May 17, 2012

summer wearables

Crafts

Wearable crafts


I have been surfing the web for some awesome crafts for the summer. I chose to make this blog about summer crafts you can wear. I had made some platform flip flops years ago and finally found a great site that will show all of you how to make these beautiful footwear. That's not all though. I have many other craft ideas for you guys as well. So lets take a look at them shall we? I'll give you a pic of a great project and place its link directly below it.
Making Friends 
You can decorate these flip flops anyway you want.  The ones I made were beach themes.  I used small seashells and raffia.  Get creative!  Use buttons, beads, shells, silk flowers, whatever you think will make yours stand out. 

Runway DIY Fringe Bikini  
You really need to check out ALL the DIY crafts.  What awesome wearable ideas!!!
Athena's

Wouldn't this look great with the fringe bikini?
From plain to pizazz!
Summer wrap from ThreadsMagazine
Family Fun
This may not be wearable, but was close enough to be included.  It's just adorable and great for trips to the pool or beach.

I hope you find something super wonderful here that you just have to make.  I know what I'll be doing this summer.  So many ideas, and not enough time!
Until next time, happy crafting.




No comments:

Post a Comment