Thursday, May 17, 2012

Popular demand

Reborn baby dolls

Make your own realistic baby doll.

 


I have had several people ask me to help them learn to reborn a baby for themselves and the first think I suggest is to watch as many reborning tutorials as you can. Also, check out Secrist and Bountiful Baby for paints and other supplies you will need. In the meantime, here is a list of websites that will help get you started. I learned from many of them and I'm certain they will help all of you.
 Still moments nursery 
Realistic Reborn Babies
Strawberry and Bows Reborn Nursery   Color reference chart so you can more easily mix your paints to achieve a great and realistic color.
Precious little baby dust
Little love's nursery     Hair rooting.
I hope this helps you get started with your reborning.  Email me at adollablenursery@yahoo.com if you have any questions.
Happy crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment