Craft blog
Crafts, reborn baby dolls, art, recycled crafts, paper crafts, edible crafts, etc.
This blog is all about arts, whether it be jewelry making, painting, photography, or doll making. To get us started, I am going to start with reborn dolls.
Not everyone has seen a reborn doll and therefore, have no idea what I'm talking about. These dolls are far different from any I've ever seen. Actually, reborn dolls are dolls that have been stripped completely and repainted to look as realistic as possible. Newborning is where the artist purchases a blank kit and paints it so that it looks as realistic as possible. The artist then hand roots or micro-roots the hair and weights the limbs and body. Here are a few websites and videos of some of these wonderful collectors dolls. Or you can use the following keywords in your search:
reborn dolls
reborn babies,
realistic reborn dolls,
re born dolls
dolls.
there are numerous key words you can use in your search and I'm certain you can get pages of information by just using the keywords I've given you.
Adollablenursery
Still moments nursery
First moments nursery
Ooak Reborn dolls
Ebay reborn babies
No comments:
Post a Comment