Friday, April 20, 2012

Crafts

Summer crafts

Easy craft ideas


It's nearly summer everyone!  I think it's time to break out the summer crafts.
I have a few great links for you to check out.  I spend a lot of time surfing the net for new ideas for crafters and things that simply bring out my muse and help me generate ideas for myself.  Take a look at these wonderful ideas.




Find this wonderful craft on the following site:
Crafts for all seasons

Here's another fun craft.  Try making a mosaic plant stand for your patio.  You can find it here:
Family Corner


And here is a wonderful sand candle that even younger ones can help with.




Check it out on the following site:
Making Friends

Later this evening, I will post a few more great sites for adults, teens, and little ones.  Have fun this summer and keep it creative!


No comments:

Post a Comment