Craft ideas
Recycled crafts
Cool crafts
I did promise that I would post a few more sites tonight and I always try to keep my word, so here goes...
This is an AWESOME site. It has over 100 ideas to keep all of us busy for the rest of the summer. Hooray! Check it out at this link: So Crafty
O.K. Now I have to share a few of these. Way to go recyclers. You're all going to be blown away. check out these creative ideas for things most people simply throw away.
This is a water bottle chair! Soooo cool!
This, my wonderful readers, is a plastic bottle chandelier. Yes, it's made from plastic bottles. This is one of my all time favorites.
This gown is made from...wait for it......recycled plastic bottles. Yes!!!! I'm not joking! Isn't it the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?
Here is a wonderful artist. Guess what she makes her portraits out of. Have you guessed? She makes these wonderful works of art with bottle caps. That's right! Check her out at this link: Molly B. Right
That's all for now folks. Even a bored housewife like me needs some zzzzzz's, which is what I'm going to get, but don't fret, I'll be back again tomorrow. That's a promise and I always keep my word.




No comments:
Post a Comment